"Oh Halle"....we've been saying that a lot at our house lately. She keeps us laughing and on our toes. She's definitely getting a mind of her own and thinks she can do everything by herself. She even thinks she can buckle herself in her carseat. When I put her in she'll say "no!" and push my hands away and try to do it alone. I'm not sure I like the "independent even though I'm not even two yet" stage.
This is a manifestation of her independence. She has refused to sit in her high chair for the last little while. She'll stay in for a few minutes then stand up and demand to sit at the table. So I finally bought her a booster seat so she can eat at the table with the big people. I have to admit, she eats much better now that she has this seat. And she loves it, she'll sit in it forever, even if she's the only one sitting at the table for breakfast eating her yogurt all alone:)
One of her other favorite places to sit is on this end table. She thinks she's pretty big.
These next pictures are kinda old, but had to put them on for my blog book!
Austin loves Halle and takes good care of her, even when she's kinda mean to him!

She can withstand a lot that her brothers put her through too. They thought it would be funny to put stickers all over her and apparently she didn't mind it much. What a good sport!:)

And here she is cheesin' while we were shopping. She thought those Shamrock necklaces looked pretty good on her!

2 comments:
So cute! I love the pic with the stickers!
She is so cute!
Post a Comment