We started St. Patrick's Day off with the usual, green pancakes and green milk. Tate has food issues and wouldn't drink the green milk, party pooper! He's also apparently a vegetarian, which has nothing to do with St. Patrick's Day, but it's kinda getting frustrating. He won't eat anything with hamburger or chicken in it (unless they're chicken nuggets), or any meat of any kind. He'll eat turkey sandwiches but that's about it. Needless to say I'm a mean mom that makes only one meal a night and if you don't like it than that's just too bad:) So he's spent countless hours at the table gagging down food he refuses to it but has to because I won't let him leave the table until he's eaten at least some of it. Crazy kid!
I found some fun St. Patty's Day shirts for the kids. I don't know why it's so impossible to get a good picture of 3 kids, they can't seem to smile and look at the camera all at the same time. Oh well, makes for interesting pictures:)
There was a lot of pinchin' going on that day, even if you were wearing green. We were all disappointed that we didn't wake up to a big pot of gold left by a Leprechaun...maybe next year:)

No comments:
Post a Comment