Friday, February 10, 2012

Lazy Days of Christmas Break!

Christmas break for the kids means lots of sleep-outs on the front room floor, lots of game playing, and lots and lots of sleepovers at Grandmas.
I caught just a few pictures of some of the little things we did over the Christmas break.

Tate loves to do puzzles, and he found this big dinosaur puzzle from way back in the closet one day. He was quite proud of himself for putting it together:)
The kids sleep out on our living room floor and watch a movie every Saturday night. Over the Christmas break it was pretty much every single night...usually at Grandma's house though:) I usually have to make sure I put Halle to bed before the sleeping bags even get pulled out or she knows she's missing out on the fun and screams from her crib. If she sees the boys get out their stuff she runs to her room and grabs a blanket and plops down in between them. And her brothers prop her up and get her all set to watch the movie:)
One day we'll get rid of that dumb binky.....one day:)
Tate LOVES to play games, and he LOVES to play Skipbo. Pretty sure he played it 5 times a day every day over the break. And if he couldn't con anyone into playing with him he played by himself.
Don't know where this little pose came from but that's Tate for ya, always surprising us:)
And Halle did a lot of mess making over the break. I don't think either of my boys were into making messes like she does. She kinda just goes from room to room getting everything out of the drawers. She follows me pretty much everywhere and I never go into the bathroom without her right behind me. She likes to pretend to put mousse in her hair, brush her teeth, blow her nose, and dump out my powder and put moisturizer all over herself. Sometimes I just can't quite catch her soon enough to stop her.


It's hard to get too mad at her with that crazy hair and those roly-poly legs:)

No comments: