Monday, December 27, 2010

Some Halle Pics

I have wanted to get Halle's picture taken for a while but just have never gotten around to it. Pictures and babies don't always mix that well:) Then I found out that one of the little girls that lived just down the street from me while we were growing up has gotten into the photography business, so I decided to persuade her into taking pictures of Halle at my mom's house while she was in town a couple weekends ago. It was lots of fun and she did a great job. Thanks Katie!

This is her normal smile, mouth wide open!
I love these next two because this is what she is always doing with her bottom lip




5 comments:

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

So cute! I love the ones with the suitcases!

Darla said...

She's so cute! I love how chubby she is!

Michelle said...

Super, super cute! Halle is darling!

Kim said...

She is adorable! Love the fuzzy hat

Pearson's said...

Too cute, I love me some chunky baby.