Can't believe December is already halfway over. I gotta put some pictures on so I don't have major picture overload after Christmas is over!
This is just some of what we've been up to over the last month.....
Halle got an early Christmas present from Grandma, a super cute and warm hat
We have our own rendition of the Grizwald Christmas decorations. The kids totally love it and Kurtis loves doing it, thank goodness or it wouldn't get done! He usually gets something new each year for the yard, this year the new additions were Frosty and Rudolph

We have our own rendition of the Grizwald Christmas decorations. The kids totally love it and Kurtis loves doing it, thank goodness or it wouldn't get done! He usually gets something new each year for the yard, this year the new additions were Frosty and Rudolph
The boys always have lots of fun hangin' out at Grandma's with Aiden, they're pretty funny little boys and have a great time. They're sportin' the Delta sweatshirts Kurtis got this year for girls basketball.....go Rabbits!
Every year Austin puts up this little tree in his room. This is the tree Kurtis and I used for Christmas when we lived in Pocatello. We've now moved on to a bit larger tree so Austin inherited this one. Tate helped decorate this year, and Austin was nice enough to let him put the star on top and even held him up while he stuck it on.
This doesn't have anything to do with Christmas, but is does have to do with brownies which I love:) Tate helped me make them one day and of course wanted to lick the bowl. He was such a mess!













2 comments:
Cute pictures! I love brownies too if you want to get rid of some! Tate is such a good helper, and how about those family pictures! That kid cracks me up! All your kids are so cute!
How funny! I hope you got a picture for your card. Cute family!!
Post a Comment