Halloween is such a fun holiday, at least for the kids:) I don't totally love dressing up, and Kurtis doesn't love it at all, but I enjoy dressing the kids up each year and watching them have fun. I do love the Halloween time of year though...the leaves, the colder weather, the soups, the Halloween decorations, and of course the candy!
Of course it's not Halloween without the family night of carving pumpkins. Austin always draws a face on the pumpkins and then Kurtis carves them.

We saw this Mr. Potato Head pumpkin kit in Target one day and Tate decided that's how he wanted to decorate his pumpkin. Makes things really easy!
Austin of course had to make his pumpkin have something to do with football, so he wrote Steelers and some other football stuff on it. Is there anything that doesn't somehow relate to sports? Not in his mind. The other night at the dinner table Tate spilled something and Austin told him that was not good, kinda like getting a foul in basketball isn't good.
They couldn't wait for Halloween night to come. Luckily it stopped raining and wasn't extremely cold so they could get some good trick-or-treating in. Austin and Tate were football players...again. DHS football players this year though, and Halle was their cheerleader.
Tate couldn't go totally Delta, he insisted on sticking with the Broncos helmet from last years costume.

Austin wanted to make sure we got a picture of his real live Delta helmet we borrowed from a real live Delta football player:)
Here's the DHS cheerleader. She was a good sport and a happy cheerleader until we got in the car to go trick-or-treating, then her cheering turned to crying. Typical girl:) Thank heavens for build-a-bear cheerleading outfits or she wouldn't have had anything to dress up in.



4 comments:
First of all, it looks like your hubby likes knives a little too much. Must be from working at the Middle School! I'm loving the Delta/Denver costume and the fact that they dress up as football players every year. And, of course, I love the little cheerleader! So cute!!
I was wondering how you found a cheer costume that little. That's hilarious! She is so cute!!
Love the football players and the cutest little cheerleader ever!
Your kids all looked great. When I saw Halle, I just wanted to squeeze her...she is darling!
Post a Comment