He especially loves to play against the teams that his friends are on. There's only 5 or 6 players on a team, and they only play two 10 minutes halves, so it actually goes by really fast. Austin has kinda gotten into the diving and sliding for the ball thing, looks like we got a little tangled up here!
Austin also FINALLY lost his first tooth! He has been dying to have a loose tooth for the longest time. It has been hanging by a thread for like a week, but he had never quite got up the courage to yank it out. Yesterday while he was at my parents house, Uncle Brycen was bribing him with all sorts of things if he would let him pull it. Austin kept saying no for about the first hour of bargaining, but he finally decided it would be okay if Brycen got it out. They seriously worked at it for almost an hour, I couldn't believe they couldn't get it out, and I also couldn't believe how brave Austin was being. He's usually not the brave type! I wasn't about to try and pull it, I guess I'm not the brave type either! Anyways, after FOREVER of bribing and pushing and pulling and yanking, my Dad walked through the door, pulled out the pliers, and took care of things the old fashioned way! I still remember having my teeth pulled out with the pliers and how traumatized I was, so way to go Austin! Needless to say, the toothfairy paid him a well deserved visit! He now has a little whistle when he talks, and a gap that you could drive a car through!

And these are just some random pics of Tate. He still LOVES sweet potatoes, and he obviously knows how to make a mess with them. He refuses to let anyone help him eat, so we just have to clean up mess after mess after mess. Oh well! I think this is the first time he's ever fallen asleep in his highchair, messy and all!

7 comments:
I hate loose teeth! Thats hilarious that your dad pulled it out with pliers. Walker would have been out the door so fast! and don't you love it when your kids fall asleep in their highchairs? So cute!
It's a good thing the tooth fairy showed up at your house. We have a bad tooth fairy that doesn't come for a couple of days sometimes. Way to go austin. I love tate in his highchair!
Your boys are so cute. I love all the stories...it is what makes life so good! I for sure remember the pliers from when I was a little girl too!!
We must have the same tooth fairy as Jamie! I hope Austin got a good one! Fun stuff!
Macie has the same "you could drive a car through it" gap right now. I really don't like this whole loose teeth phase....yuck! Isn't it so funny though how excited they get about loosing them though? I can't believe he let your dad pull it with pliers!! Brave kid! Those pics of Tate are adorable...I seriously can't believe how big your boys are getting! We need to plan our camping trip ASAP!
Those are the kind of soccer games Conner needs. His games were an hour, but he didn't last more than 10 min. Tate is so cute. Maybe you should quit being a mean mom and let your kids sleep in a bed!
I glad you are doing the Hobble Creek too, I can't wait to see you there. I'm sure I will only see your backside after the race starts and only for like two minutes and you will be outta there! It's kinda addicting, it gives you this wierd rush, maybe it's just because I am a first timer, so you feel that way? So fun!
Post a Comment