Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! I don't normally get too excited for this holiday, but Austin kinda got into it this year and his excitement was pretty contagious!

This is his St. Patty's Day shirt Kurtis bought him, he couldn't wait to wear it.

(That's red punch on his mouth from school, not lipstick!)



Even Tate joined in on the fun. He must have been a little confused on how this holiday works, cuz instead of pinching Austin he bit him. Imagine that!


These two have so much fun together (minus the teasing and the biting times). They really do play really well together and we're lucky to have them!


4 comments:

Jason and Jen said...

That shirt is awesome!

Darla said...

I love Austin's shirt! I can't believe sweet little Tate would bite anybody! :) Fun Times!

Meladie said...

You guys sure make cute kids! I love those shirts...so cute.

Hillary said...

Hey! Look who you can find when you are addicted to blogging like I am. I'm so glad you guys have a blog. I hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog list.