1960: Love the glasses!

1966: This looks a little too much like me now, scary!

1990: Could fly away with these wings and feathers!

1994: I once had bangs like these, for a long time

1998: This is apparently what I looked like
when I graduated, wow!

Kurtis is going to love me for posting these! I couldn't find a very good picture, the one I used is kinda blurry. The hairdo's make up for it though!
1976: Nice turtleneck!

1988: Once again, where are we flying to?

1992: Is that a sweater vest?

1996: Pretty sure we have a picture with this exact haircut, nice!

5 comments:
That's great!! I'll have to do it too sometime!! Where's the site? Did I miss it?
The site is yearbookyourself.com
You guys are hot!
Oh my gosh! I was totally cracking up at you guys. Could there be a better looking couple in the 80's?
that is hilarious. If we could only go back to the 80's!!!
Post a Comment