The Rules:
1. Link the person(s) who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them
1. I LOVE chocolate-I HAVE to have a bite of chocolate after almost every meal. It drives Kurtis crazy, I make him buy something chocolately so that I can have just a bite and then he has to eat the rest.
2. The house has to be clean (or at least not look like a tornado has just hit) before I go to bed or before I leave to go somewhere. I hate coming home to a messy house.
3. I organize the dishes in my dishwasher: bottom shelf: small plates in back, big ones in front; top shelf: glasses on the sides and bowls in the middle. I know it's stupid, and it drives me crazy that I do that.
4. If I get something new, I have to open it or put it together right now! Another thing that drives Kurtis nuts, he knows I won't be able to figure it out and he'll end up having to finish it!
5. I have to check my email and blogs every day, even though there's usually never anything exciting to see!
6. Hot or cold, I have to fall asleep with some covers on and one foot/leg sticking out, makes me feel less claustrophobic (if that's how you spell it)
I tag: Missy, Nicole, Heidi, Maegan, Cecy, Lori
Next one!
7 things I plan to do before I die...
1. Become patient!
2. Travel outside of the US
3. Pay off all debts, hopefully that happens before I die!
4. Learn to play the violin, that sounds like I'm copying you Darla, but I really have always wanted to learn to play.
5. Finish scrapbooks, which I'm going to have to get going on if I'm going to finish before I die. I haven't even started on Austin's and it takes me forever to do even one page.
6. Learn more patience, oh wait, I already said that one. Shows how much I REALLY need to work on this one!
7. Get caught up on my reading (church stuff, pharmacy updates, twilight books!)
7 things I can do...
1. Eat lots of chocolate
2. Play the piano
3. Outdoorsie stuff: run (probably no more than 5 miles right now), camp, sports (not great at anything, but I love doing it!)
4. Take Tate's bottle away--mission accomplished! It helps that he's a pretty darn good little guy!
5. Fall asleep in the blink of an eye (sounds pretty good right now!)
6. Plan a class reunion (will never, ever prove that I can do that again!)
7. Write a primary program...guess I still have a few weeks to prove that I can do that this year...still a good chance it could go totally wrong!
7 things I cannot do...
1. Golf-just got home from couples golf night, I stunk it up bad! So frustrating!
2. Be alone outside in the dark, I'm a fraidy cat lately!
3. Stop eating chocolate, especially late at night!
4. Eat any sort of melon, the smell makes me sick
5. Hear, see, smell, clean up, or even think of barf. That's totally up to Kurtis!
6. Give or take driving directions...I can go somewhere 20 times and not be able to tell anyone how to get there, kind of annoying!
7. Go to Hawaii with Kurtis' family AND go on a cruise with friends. You guys (Meladie, Katie, Amber) will do it again the next summer right?!
7 Things that attract me to the opposite sex...
Seven things that attracted me to Kurtis! Were there really that many? (Just teasin' Kurtis!)
1. Personality
2. Looks (he always says I must have married him for his looks, cuz it wasn't for his money!)
3. Knowledge and love for the gospel
4. Humor
5. Compassion
6. Kindness
7. He always (since we started dating) lets me pick out the movie I want to rent, even though he knows I'll fall asleep before it even starts!
7 Things I say most often
1. We'll see (at least 50 times a day)
2. Maybe next time
3. Not right now
4. Hurry!
5. Are you serious?
6. Totally!
7. Sweet!
7 Celebrity Admirations
1. ????, honestly can't think of anyone right now!
7 Favorite foods...
1. Chocolate, have I mentioned that yet?
2. Chicken strips, rolls, deep fried onion from Texas Roadhouse.
3. Garden peas
4. Fresh fruit
5. Ice cream
6. Homemade rolls
7. Cafe Rio pork salad! Yum, Yum, Yum!
7 people who should do this....Shanda, Amber, Carrie, Jamie, Jera, Jen, Mekeisia
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thanks for tagging me...if you tagged me on the other one then I'd only have to do one (since Kim tagged me on that one!)...I'll do it sometime!!
I didn't know you were so addicted to chocolate! Now I know I'm not the only one!
Post a Comment