Does this picture look like it was taken 8 years ago, or 20?! Kurtis looks like he's ten! I didn't get a chance to take an "updated" picture of the two of us, Kurtis has been out of town for the last week, having a blast in Washington D.C and New York with Mr. Styler and a bunch of 8th graders! What's really sad is that I don't even have a recent picture of the two of us. We'll have to work on that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Wow! Happy Anniversary! We'll have to work on getting you a more recent picture! ;)
I love that picture!! Oh those were fun days-weren't they? I can't believe it has already been 8 years. Where does time go? Congrats!!
Happy Anniversary! I love your picture...it's so funny to look back on pictures when you were married because you DO look soo young! Chad and I look like little kids in ours! How fun though...8 years!! Time flies!
Happy Anniversary! I love that you still call him Mr. Styler. I do, too. I always will!
wow! you two look like babies! justin and i are going on nine this year! yikes! are we old or what?!
Stacia this is katie and we have a blog now ckrogers.blogspot.com
Your pics are so cute!
Post a Comment