Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Last Day of Preschool!


So today was the last day of Preschool for Austin! I can't believe it! The year has totally flown by. Austin has had a blast and learned so much. He's also made lots of fun new friends, and I'm sure he'll miss seeing them almost everyday. Thanks to Mrs. Edwards and Mrs. Morris, they were great and Austin will miss them! I know this makes me sound like a Grandma, but it seems like just yesterday he was heading out for the first day of school! It makes me sad how fast time goes by and how fast they grow up. Sure love ya Austin!

2 comments:

Missy said...

Brinley had her last day of Preschool about a week ago...bummer! But soon she'll be off to Kindergarten and that's a whole new thing!

carrie said...

Hey Stacia, sorry so slow to respond, I have been feeling really sick for a couple weeks now, and I am finally feeling better. My e-mail is carriegoldbear@yahoo.com