Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Who are those total HOTTIES?!

Whoa!
This is what you get for tagging me, Lori!! I was looking through some old pictures the other night and found this beauty! Don't worry everyone, we didn't dress quite like this everyday. We were on our way to a Halloween dance at SUU. Unfortunately, this was one of the LEAST embarrassing pictures I found of us. Those were the good ol' days!
I'm actually glad for the tag, I've never done one before, so here goes! (Hope you're not too mad Lori :)
3 JOYS:
My Family: I'm so thankful for my family: grandparents, parents, brother, in-laws, and especially my husband and two boys. They all have such a huge part in my life. Luv you guys!
My Friends: So grateful for friends, old and new. I wish I could see my high school girlfriends more often (let's do something about that, ladies!) And I'm so thankful for the friends I've made while living back in Delta, thanks for putting up with me!
CHOCOLATE! I LOVE CHOCOLATE!
3 FEARS:
Mice: I hate mice with a passion. Why am I so scared of such a little, squirmy, disgusting, dirty, rotten, animal?
Big Dogs: I wasn't scared of dogs until I was attacked by one about a year ago (attacked may be a little extreme, it didn't bite me but it did jump on my back a couple of times while growling very ferociously!) Anyways, now I'm like a little kid when I see a dog. I'm still apologizing to Dana and Dani for using them as human shields from a couple of great danes that came after us while we were running one morning. Sorry guys!
Raising kids!: I'm really scared to raise kids in the world today. It's scary! I just hope and pray that my kids don't turn out to be hooligans!
3 GOALS:
Finish the Bryce Canyon 1/2 marathon without dying: It's July 19th, which I used to think was a long ways away, but it's totally not! Everytime I go out to run, I wonder how in the world I'm ever going to make it 13 miles!
Plan a somewhat successful and fun class reunion!: Could use anyone's help on this one. Anybody got any fun ideas? I hope we end up with a good turnout, and that it ends of being fun and not too lame!
Don't kill all the flowers in my yard: I really love working out in my yard, and I really, really want all my flowers to grow and not die!
3 CURRENT OBSESSIONS:
Chocolate!: Once again, I love chocolate. I really love peanut M&M's, could eat a whole bag, lickity split, in one sitting, no problem! And I love Symphony bars with almonds and toffee chips. I could probably eat anything if it were covered in chocolate.
Running: This training for the 1/2 marathon has me a little obsessed with running. Mostly because I'm afraid if I don't run almost every day that I'll die come time to run 13 miles. Thanks to my running partner Dani, if it weren't for her I'd probably go a block and decide I was too tired and not in the mood.
Making lists: I've been in a list making mood. Grocery lists, To Do lists, cleaning list, pretty much any list you can name. It's kinda pathetic and a little OCD'ish, but oh well, it gets the job done!
I TAG:
Darla, Kim, Meladie, and Mekeisia!

5 comments:

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

HOTTIES is right! Love the picture. Looks like you guys already have something to wear to the reunion! ;)

Kim said...

haha, I thought at first that you guys were dressed up for Halloween as girls from the 80's! haha! I know what you mean about being obsessed with running though. I swear it's been my life since January!

Trent, Lori, Brinley and Colbie said...

Okay, so I have to admit I was a little shocked when I first saw that picture!...but then I remembered why we were dressed so funny! Yeah...I'm VERY glad that you didn't pick out any of the other pictures...I can only imagine what they look like!

Cecy said...

That was fun to read! Then I found out I have been tagged too! So it looks like I won't make it to the reunion. Jason's sister is getting married that day! I wish I could make it, I'm sure it will be great!

Cassie said...

I totally remember that shirt of Lori's, you guys are too cute! My how times have changed!