I know I've said this before, but we LOVE the 4th of July! There's not one thing in particular that I love about it, just love it all together.
The kids love being in the kid parade, even though it's only a few seconds long. Austin decided to ride his rip stick this year, Tate rode the powerwing scooter, and Kurtis pushed Halle on the trike.
Tate kept getting caught up in his balloons, too many decorations on his bike I guess.
They go down the road so fast and there's so many kids that I almost missed them again this year. I had to chase them down and make them stop so I could get a picture
Halle was in no hurry and loved being pushed around
The best part is the popsicles at the park at the end of the parade!
Austin and Tate were both in the parade this year so Halle was on her own getting candy. She was actually more brave than I thought she would be and was walking into the middle of the road to get the candy.
Halle and cousin Maddox, so cute!
Tate was on the Service Drug float throwing candy (he's in the red flag shirt)
Austin rode with his summer games soccer team, The Outlaws.
Austin made it back to us just in time to get a few pieces of precious taffy!
Tate was cracking me up in this picture. You can't see it, but he was trying his hardest to be tall and had his arm around Austin and his hand up on his shoulder. Good brothers!
Brycen and Maddox enjoying some candy
Maddox, Tayci, Tate, Austin, and Halle. Tayci's parents are good friends with mine, they live in Salt Lake and love coming to Delta for the 4th. Tayci thinks she's a super star cuz she gets to ride on the Service Drug float!
Another good thing about the 4th is that the kids usually get to spend some time with their cousins. This is Kyle and Tate....trouble and more trouble:) They have lots of fun together.
Annual stinky horse ride;)
The cousin sleepover may have been my kids favorite part of the 4th this year. Good cousins and good fun!


1 comment:
We almost went down for the 4th but realized it would probably be too much for my little ones. J.J. went tho!
Post a Comment