Halloween sure came in a jiffy this year! I really used to not like this holiday, but for some reason I'm starting to like it more and more each year. I love the fun colors for Halloween decorations...blacks, purples, bright greens and oranges...yada yada. I'm not a huge fan of dressing myself up but it's fun to see my kids dressed up.
We carved us up some fun pumpkins this year, the pictures don't really do them justice. Austin wanted his pumpkin to just have a big Y on it for BYU, Tate wanted the typical scary face pumpkin, and Halle saw a cute idea on pinterest where they used cookie cutters to cut shapes out of the pumpkin so that's what she chose:)
Austin wanted to be Babe Ruth from the Red Sox, so we did the best we would and he looked pretty good. And Tate wanted to be Mario....it cracked me up just to look at him in his costume! It's always fun to see the kids at the Halloween parades at the school.

Halle was a lady bug...she looked funny with her big lady bug bum!
We had lots of fun and got tons of candy. We ended the night as usual with pizza and soup at Grandma's house....yum!!! The kids are already planning what they're gonna be next year....good times!

1 comment:
Your kids look super cute...especially Halle's bum! I was sad I missed them when you came by. Halloween is becoming one of my favorite too!
Post a Comment