For the past few years we've kinda made it a tradition to go to the pumpkin patch at the Red Barn and get some pumpkins for Halloween. We were a little late this year but finally made it, about a week before Halloween.
We should have made the trip earlier in the month solely for weather purposes! We picked a kinda windy, super chilly day, but it was still great fun. We started the outing off with a trip to Cafe Rio, so how can the day be bad, right?!
They take you on a wagon ride to the pumpkin patch, which the kids think is great.
Halle is happy in this picture, but once the wagon started moving she wasn't too sure. She's kind of a chicken....fits perfectly into our family:)
Once you get to the patch they have a few fun things to do, besides picking the perfect pumpkin of course, and some fun spots for pictures.

The kids love these things you put your head through, they thought they were hilarious.
If your head is above the top of the maze, it's a sure sign you're too old for it:)
The real kids loved the maze, even Halle made her way through with some help from her brothers.
Even though it was freezing, it was a fun family outing once again to the Red Barn. I was afraid we were too late and the pumpkin patch would be picked over, but thankfully I was wrong. We found better ones this year than ever before. We ended the trip with a family photo (can't go without that!) and a yummy donut! Good times!

2 comments:
I'm glad you got a couple of hours off of work to see your cute little family for a minute! :) Fun tradition! Love it!
LOVE this place! We just found it last year. And I'm lame and am just checking your blog and seeing your family pictures. I love to see which pictures are your favorite. You guys are cute and I'll do your pics any day! It was so great to see you. :)
Post a Comment