Thursday, August 19, 2010

Meeting the new Jazz man!

Every year a Jazz player comes to Delta and Austin loves to go down and meet him. This year was no different and Tate was even excited to get in on the action. Who was it that came this year you ask? Good question! I have absolutely no idea what his name was, I just know he was really tall and skinny. I had talked to Deron Williams just a few days before and he said he was coming down, but I guess he couldn't make it after all:)
The kids had a blast and Kurtis got some fun pics. They played a little game where everyone lined up and they rolled the ball under their legs, I thought Tate looked pretty cute out there being all big and stuff.



They were asking questions and if you got them right you got to go play one-on-one with whats his name:) Austin's question was "name 3 out of the 4 new Jazz players" and he got it right so he got to play. Austin watches ESPN around the clock and it cracks me up how much he knows about different teams. He would be really disappointed in me if he knew that I didn't know this Jazz guys name!
Austin got his hat signed, the same hat that the Jazz guy signed last year, don't remember his name either:)
We like basketball at our house, so we're always excited when we can watch the Jazz games. Maybe we can make it to a couple this year and watch this guy in action!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Both your boys looked so cute there! Too bad the Jazz player took forever and cut into our lunch appointment :)

Darla said...

Ya you'd think he must be important enough to remember his name if he made you late for lunch!