Back in April I had a diabetes conference to go to so we headed to Salt Lake for a couple of days. It's always fun to get away for a few days with the fam, and the kids are always excited to stay in a hotel and swim! Unfortunately for me I was stuck in meetings all day Friday and Saturday so all the fun was had without me!
Kurtis took the kids to a couple of movies, to the mall, and to the Aquarium. They even got to meet one of the Jazz players while they were eating at Applebee's. It was Kosta Koufos (whoever that is!). I obviously wouldn't have recognized him, but Kurtis did and Austin thought it was pretty cool.
Here's the one picture of them at the Aquarium. Kurtis didn't get too many pictures because Tate insisted on being held the whole time because he was scared. He put on a good front though and told me all about it that night, acting like he wasn't scared of a thing.

And what's a weekend at a hotel if you don't go swimming? The conference was at a hotel by the airport so that's where we stayed. There weren't many kids staying there apparently because we had the pool all to ourselves. Austin loves swimming and is getting better and braver, Tate on the other hand keeps the death grip on and wouldn't let go of Kurtis.
His arm floaties were keeping him up just fine, but he still wasn't sure about the whole thing. I hurried and snapped a picture while he was having a cow that Kurtis had let him go!


And I think this look means the goggles are on too tight!

No comments:
Post a Comment