Last Monday we were given some tickets to the Jazz vs. Knicks game so we decided to head to Salt Lake for FHE! The kids were way excited to go. When I told Austin we were going he said, "So me and Tate are staying with Grandma while you and Dad go?" So I told him he got to come along and he said, "And Tate gets to come too?" He acted like it was Christmas morning he was so excited. Even Tate was excited-when I picked him up from my mom's he kept saying, "I go Jazz game Mom."
This is the boys on the way into the game. They were running towards the stadium and would stop once in a while to look at the Jazz flags. Austin was really cute with Tate and was showing him all sorts of stuff to get excited over! 
This is how not close our seats were:) Just a few rows from the top! Still fun though! Tate even enjoyed watching the game, he sat on our laps the entire game and just watched like a real fan. Maybe he sat so still because he's afraid of heights!

This is how not close our seats were:) Just a few rows from the top! Still fun though! Tate even enjoyed watching the game, he sat on our laps the entire game and just watched like a real fan. Maybe he sat so still because he's afraid of heights!



3 comments:
How fun for you guys! I can just imagine Tate's excitement! Thats a pretty great FHE if you ask me! :)
You guys had awesome seats!!! :) Sounds like you guys had tons of fun. Those are the best type of family outings!
How fun! I love going to Jazz games. That's where we usually sit too. Must be where the "cool" people sit!=)
Post a Comment