Wow, Christmas sure came and went quickly this year. We had a great time, and I hope everyone else did too.
Every year we have a party with my mom's family. She has 6 brothers and sisters so it's a pretty big crowd. We used to do it on Christmas Eve, but now that the crowd is so big we do it whenever we can all get together. We always have lots of good food, sing lots of Christmas songs, have games for the kids, do a pinata, and of course the Nativity. The Nativity consists of lots of angels, shepherds, and wiseman. Sometimes even more than one baby Jesus!
This is a picture of some of the younger great-grandkids doing the Nativity. I have lots of memories of being in these costumes when I was little!
The pinata is always a favorite for the kids.
Later in December we got to go watch Austin in his 1st grade program. He was pretty excited and was constantly motioning to me during the program to NOT turn the video camera off. I love watching school programs, kids are too funny!
By the time Christmas Eve rolled around I was finally feeling the Christmas spirit and the kids were getting excited. They couldn't wait to open their first presents of the year...PJ's of course!
Austin was surprised and excited about the Nintendo DS Santa left...

And Tate was obviously happy about what he found! His Little Mickey Mouse Clubhouse books and table are his favorite.

4 comments:
I think Tate was REALLY excited! I love his face in the picture. Looks like your boys were good this year, and how convenient he has a key to the drugstore! :)
Having your kids sleep in Christmas morning is way awesome...I am so glad mine did too!! Sounds like you guys had a really good Christmas. Before we know it, Christmas will be here again.
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! Tate's face in that pic is so cute.
Way to remember to take your camera to the school program. I totally forgot. Your boys look so cute in their Christmas pjs. Thats one of my fave parts of Christmas-comfy new pajamas for all.
Post a Comment