Today was Kurtis' __th Birthday! I'll let you guess how old he is!
We celebrated Friday by making a quick trip up north for a yummy dinner at Texas Roadhouse. It was way good, and it's a good thing it was because we waited nearly an eternity to be seated.
We celebrated Friday by making a quick trip up north for a yummy dinner at Texas Roadhouse. It was way good, and it's a good thing it was because we waited nearly an eternity to be seated.
Then today we celebrated with an almost as good lunch, tacos!:) Tacos are one of Kurtis' favorites, which works for me cuz it doesn't get much easier than that!
Austin and Tate made some cute cards for Kurtis. Tate did some nice scribbling and yelled," Birthday, Dad!" the whole time. Austin's had a picture of a basketball player on the outside, and on the inside he wrote some of Kurtis' talents and favorite things:) He wrote "We love you. We know you like to teach History. We know you like to play basketball. We know you like the color red. We know you like to eat vanilla cake." It was pretty funny. And all of those things are true, except the vanilla cake part is only if it's a Marcia vanilla cake which it wasn't this time so we had cheesecake instead! 
Kurtis is such a great dad and hubby. He's a great example to me and our boys. They love spending time with their dad doing guy things like playing ball, golfing, wrestling with each other, and pickin' on the only girl in the house:) We love you!

6 comments:
Happy Birthday Kurtis! I'm so glad I'm no ___th old!=) I'm glad you guys had fun and made it to dinner and it wasn't at the Pizza House!
Texas Roadhouse! YUM! K that video of Tate cracked me up! What a singer!
Happy Birthday Kurtis! I love the singing video Tate is hilarious.
Crap, Taven deleted my comment somehow :)...what I was saying was, Happy Birthday Kurtis! I'm glad you guys were able to get away...I really need to go and eat at Texas Roadhouse one day, I'm pretty sure I'm the only one in the world who hasn't eaten there :(
Your boys are seriously so cute. I loved the little video. You could almost feel the enthusiam from Austin :) Little Tate made up for it though. He cracks me up. Cute kids.
Happy birthday Kurtis! You guys are such a cute family! Texas Roadhouse does sound good, and Meladie isn't the only one who has never eaten there. A steak sounds really good right now! :)
Post a Comment