He invited his friend Jake and they had tons of fun!
Tate had lots of fun too, his favorite game was air hockey. We had to pull him away so other kids could have a turn!
When we got home, we had cake and ice cream (from Target, most definitely not as good as a Marcia cake!) and opened presents.
It was a fun day, and I still can't believe he is six! Austin is a fun and loving kid. He is so good with Tate, and Tate loves him to death. Austin loves to play Wii, baseball, soccer, basketball, and football. He loves to be with his friends and with his grandparents! We love you Austin!
p.s. I had to throw this one in of Tate and Meg at the t-ball games cuz I thought they looked too cute!

2 comments:
Okay, I could have guessed that the kid in the Cougar hat was Kurtis' son if I saw him on the street! Cute pics, I hope he had a great day! Hawaii post?
Happy Birthday Austin! Hope there's some cake left, I never got a piece!=)
Post a Comment