I never got a very good picture of Ken & Opal, but this is them on their happy day visiting with friends at the open house.
I really didn't get as many pictures of the family as I should have, but this is Kurtis with one of his older brothers Greg and his wife Michelle.
I promised Zac and Kenzie a blog shout out! Zac is our nephew and Kenzie is his cute wife. Thanks to them for entertaining our kids this weekend, hopefully it didn't scare them off!
Kurtis and I just celebrated our 9th anniversary, I'm sure we'll look just the same when we celebrate 50 years!!
And this is Tate saying "cheese" with a cup full of M&M's and a mouthful of chocolate!
And here is Austin with just a few of his cousins, Tucker, Kelsey, and Sophie. I'll have to post a picture later of all of the cousins, whoa there's a lot of them!
It was so fun to have everyone together to celebrate, we're pretty lucky to have such great families. The real celebration begins next week when we all (minus the kids of course) go to Hawaii. Whoo-hoo!

7 comments:
50 years...that is awesome! I am WAY jealous you are off to Hawaii. have tons of fun!!!! :)
Hawaii?? I'd rather go to the Rez(s)!=) 50 years is pretty amazing! How fun!
Hawaii!!! How fun. What Island are you going to? I love Hawaii. Have a great time and enjoy the no kids:)
50 Years! That's awesome...and congrats on your nine! Time flies...I remember when all of us were just barely married! I'm SOOO incredibly jealous your going to Hawaii! Have lots of fun!
Looks like lots of fun! I'm sure that you and Kurtis will look exactly like you do now in 41 years. p.s. I'm so jealous that you get to go to Hawaii!
Hawaii?? I would love to go to Hawaii right now. Have lots of fun and relax even more!
Hope that you have fun in Hawii. I am way jealous!
Post a Comment