Now that the weather is nice, Austin loves to walk home from church. I hurried and snatched the camera for a quick picture, what cute guys!
A few days ago Austin was at Grandma's house (or should I say his house since he's there so much!) and I called to see if he was ready to come home. He surprised me by saying that he couldn't come home yet cuz he was waiting for Uncle Brycen to come home so he could show him the tooth he pulled out! Yup, he let Grandpa get out the pliers again and has now lost 2 teeth!
That night he was getting ready for the tooth fairy to come, and decided he better make a trail with his football flags so that she knew for sure how to get to his bed! It was pretty cute!
And Austin is officially not a kindergartener any more! AAAHHH! I can't believe how fast this year went by. He did so well in kindergarten and had so much fun. It makes me kinda sad to think he'll be going to 1st grade next year...he'll be gone all day and will have to eat lunch at the school! I really can't picture him carrying around a lunch tray!
This was Austin on his last day of Kindergarten!
And we can't forget about Tate the Great! The other day I saw him taking handfuls of Q-tips out of my bathroom cupboard, but oddly enough I had no idea where he had put them. I figured he had thrown them away, since he puts everything in the garbage can. A few days later he was taking more handfuls and I still couldn't find them, until I saw one poking out of the heater vent in my bedroom. I made Kurtis go on a hunt, and this is what we found in the vent!

Kurtis went diggin' and pulled out quite the stack of Q-tips.
Doesn't he look so innocent? Not even!

3 comments:
Your boys are so cute! I hope the tooth fairy found Austin. Jonah needs to do something like that. Our tooth fairy is a real slacker!
I know! I can't believe Brinley will be gone all day too next year! They grow up so fast!
Way fun stories! Both of your boys are so cute!
Post a Comment