When the fam picked me up from work, this was Tate in the back seat. He wasn't looking to excited about going anywhere and apparently couldn't leave the house without the baby. Luckily the baby got to stay in the truck while we bowled!
But he really livened up when he saw that we had the whole place to ourselves, which meant he had plently of room to run, run, run! He can't seem to get enough of running lately, he is always running somewhere! This is his usual starting position, after which we say go, and he runs like the wind without looking at all where he might be going.
He even got a chance to roll the ball down the lane (with just a little help from Austin!)
Austin had a great time! We had the bumper pads on and he almost beat Kurtis and I, he probably could have beaten me without the bumpers on!
Great form Kurtis! Getting into the PGA hasn't gone so well (despite much summer practice!), so now we're shooting for the PBA!

This is the best picture I could get, of course Tate was too busy trying to pick up the bowling balls to look at the camera. Still some pretty handsome guys!

This is the best picture I could get, of course Tate was too busy trying to pick up the bowling balls to look at the camera. Still some pretty handsome guys!
Thanks for the fun FHE Austin, we'll have to try it again!

4 comments:
How fun. We'llh have to do that sometime, I'm always looking for a new idea. Plus it smells so good in there!
How fun! Our kids love bowling. I love the pictures of Tate...he's so cute. So, are we going camping this year????
Looks like fun! I love the baby!!
hey guys looks like your having tonz of fun. stacia, sorry about your grandma. Hope all is well.We just got a blog so we would love to keep in touch with you guys. add us if you would like engleswhomingle.blogspot.com
Loves zac and kenzie
Post a Comment