Thursday, December 18, 2008

12 Days of Christmas

Thanks for the tag Meladie!

1. Embarrassing Moment: One day while I was going to school at ISU I came out of one of the buildings and headed down a flight of stairs. It happened to be in between classes, while everyone is out heading to the next class, and I gracefully fell down the last 5 or so stairs and landed on my knees at the bottom. This older lady asked me if I was okay, that's almost more embarrassing than laughing out loud at me.
2. Best Friends: Kurtis, my family
3. Things I Buy Regularly: Milk, Chocolate, Bananas
4. Places I want to go: Hawaii (in the works!), on a cruise to anywhere, Disneyland, New York
5. Goals for the upcoming year: Work on my patience!, work on my scrapbooks, go to the temple more often, worry less about silly things, spend more time enjoying my kids while they're young cuz I can't believe how old they already are!
6. Things people don't know about me: I love making lists with bullet points, I hate when my house is cluttered with stuff/junk everywhere, I LOVE throwing things away, I don't do the laundry at my house, Kurtis does (ok some of you know that), I'm HORRIBLE at directions (I could get lost anywhere and even sometimes don't know which street is which in little ol' Delta)
7. Things I would never say: "No thanks" to chocolate, "I love when everyone leaves the house a disaster", "Take your time getting ready for school Austin", "I love that it takes me FOREVER to dry my hair every morning", "There's no rush to get to bed tonight", "Let's eat at Chuck-O-Rama!", "I love watching ESPN and the NFL network all day every day! (thanks to Austin)
8. Things I love about the Christmas season: Family get-togethers, lights, music, goodies, decorations, memories, kids faces on Christmas morning, the whole Christmas spirit!
9. Things I say to my kids: Love you, Hurry!, We'll see, stop whining, Maybe Later, Ask Dad, Stop!, Thanks for being nice, Leave him alone
10. Things I do a lot: clean, run, grocery shop, primary stuff, eat, bake, get mad at my kids (way too often, goes back to the patience thing I need to work on), laugh at my kids, make lists of things I need to get done, worry about dumb things
11. Things I would rather not live without: My family, my friends, chocolate, warm blankets, Cafe Rio, Epidurals, a reliable mode of transportation, my mom to cut my hair, my job, Kurtis' job, the Gospel
12. Friends I tag: Darla, Kim, Cecy, Shanda, Lori, Amber, Heidi, Jera, Jamie, Bandi, Katie, and Jen

3 comments:

Darla said...

You are so funny!

Bandi Olsen said...

That was way cute Stacia.

Meladie said...

Oh I'm with ya on the epidural!!! I loved it...I agree with Darla, you are so funny!