We celebrated my Grandma Reva's 90th birthday
this last weekend! We had a big shin-dig in Minersville
Saturday afternoon with good food, good music, and
good company! My Grandma is an amazing person. She
has always been a great example to me. She's a great
example of kindness and unconditional love. She loves
everyone, no matter the situation or circumstances.
I have so many fun memories of her: deer hunts,
Christmas parties, Schwans ice cream, 7-UP, and so many others.
This is a picture of all of the Great-grandkids singing some of
Grandma's favorite songs...well, almost all of them. There's so
many that I couldn't fit them all in the picture.
My Grandma loves to sing, and we can't forget
Uncle Calvin's accordian! He plays at all our family
parties, and he's pretty good!
And here's Austin with Grandma Jill. I'm sure he'll
have as many great memories of his Grandparents as I have
of mine...and probably more! We're sure lucky to have both
sets of Grandparents live in Delta with us...makes for lots
of great memories!
Happy Birthday Grandma! We love you!

6 comments:
Stacia, I totally remember you and Curtis. I saw him once, I think at Emery High Bball game. Is he the coach? Are you two in Delta? What a cute little family you have. Great to see you, I just went private with my blog so if you want an invite email me.
hadli1@yahoo.com
You are so lucky to still have grandparents, I am jelous! Looks like fun!
awww, that makes me miss my grandparents. Looks like lots of fun!
looks like you guys had fun. you're boys are so lucky to have both of your parents so close. I'm jealous!
You should give Twilight another chance. I talked to someone who hated it at the midnight showing and dreaded seeing it again (she already bought the ticket to go with us) so she came and liked it a lot better. I guess even a bad Twilght movie is better than no Twilight movie.
thanks for posting this Stacia. I was so sad to miss Grandma's b-day party. She is an amazing grandma isn't she. I love the pictures.
Post a Comment