Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween 2008

Halloween is finally over! We actually had a really
fun one this year, we (or me, I should say) got into
it more than I usually do. But it does seem like
Halloween lasted forever this year!

Austin was the Incredible Hulk, and Tate was a dragon.
They looked pretty cute and had lots of fun.
This is the closest we got to a full body shot, he looked
pretty cute from the back!


These are the treats we got from Marcia, Frankenstein cookies!
They were so cute and way yum!
We're so lucky to live close to both of our families!

Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

Darla said...

Where is your dress?!! I can't believe you didn't wear it out on halloween!! Your kids look so cute!

Jason and Jen said...

They look great...looks like a fun halloween!

Missy said...

Cute family picture! And that dragon costume is SO cute!

Meladie said...

Your kids look so cute! I'm with Darla...where's your dress??? I thought for sure you'd be sportin' those puffy sleeves again on Halloween...ha ha!