Monday, October 13, 2008

Fun, Easy Tag!

1. Go to your pictures

2. Upload 4th picture of 4th folder

3. Post.

4. Tag 4 of your friends.


This is a picture of Tate when he was just 3 days old.
I can't believe that was over a year ago, it seems like
just yesterday! I miss the little clothes, the tiny fingers
and toes, the little poops!, the extra softness of their skin,
the way you can just hold and cuddle them all day, and
all that good stuff that comes with babies. But we are also
having so much fun with him now and making all sorts of
good memories while he's growing!

I tag...Kim, Amber, Cecy, & Shanda

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Can you believe how time flies. I think that I won't ever forget things about my boys but I look back at pictures of them as babies and it seems like a lifetime ago. Tate is a cute little guy!