Monday, September 29, 2008

Tate's Favorite New Things (good and bad!)

I decided to post a few random pictures of what
Tate's been up to lately. He makes us laugh
every day with his cute personality and the new
things he's discovering.

One of his absolute favorite toys is the phone. Forget
the Elmo phone that talks and plays music, he won't
be fooled by silly toys! He wants the real thing, and
it's kind of a pain sometimes. If he even catches a glimpse
of the phone, he whines until you give in or find something
more interesting to play with, which is not an easy task!

I love when he puts the phone up to his ear like
he's talking to somebody. I know every kid does
this, but it's still so funny to me! He just laughs and
jabbers like he's actually talking to someone.


I bottled some peaches and pears the other day,
and he found a new great toy in the leftover box.
He didn't care for it much once he got stuck!


Another beloved toy, the remote. He won't settle
for the remote to the DVD player or good ol' VHS player,
he has to have the one that will actually do something.
It's all fun and games until the volume gets turned up
way too high, then he drops it and heads for the kitchen
crying. It doesn't keep him away for long though!


And I finally took a video of him walking! He's
been walking for about 2 weeks now (it's about time!),
but I'm just now getting around to posting a video.
It's not a great one, but better than nothing!


Another one of his favorite things to do nowdays
is to be not very nice to other little kids. We have
to officially apologize to poor little Kyson for the
nasty bite mark Tate left on his little cheek. I'm
actually really afraid to let him get near other little
kids. I apologize now for any wounds he may inflict
in the future! I'm trying my best to not let it happen!


6 comments:

Jason and Jen said...

Tate is so cute! He is at all the fun stages Dax is at too. I just love it! It is one of my most favorite ages!

Kim said...

He's so cute! I know how it feels to have a naughty little guy! Jonah lived his first year with scratches all over his face - marks of Walker's love.

Missy said...

Cute video!! I love the little toddle-walk!

The Huntsman's said...

You dont need to say sorry, Kyson needed someone to play smack down with! But we have been practicing our biting here so Tate better watch his back next time we are in town!

Michelle said...

Tate is a cute little guy! You are lucky to have two cute boys! Oh, and, nice job on canning. You are quite the woman!! :)

Darla said...

don't you just love have a little bully? i think danny has hurt every little kid he's ever been around. don't worry....he'll grow out of it! he's so dang cute!