Well, seeing as how I'm planning my 10 year high school reunion, I had just graduated from high school and was living in Delta and working at Service Drug. Doesn't sound like much has changed!
2. 5 things on my to do list
- Find something, anything fast and easy for dinner tonight
- Wipe away the dust that's gathering all over my house, since I haven't cleaned in FOREVER!
- Read Austin's library books to him
- Enjoy the 4th of July, my favorite holiday!
- Get the class reunion over with!
3. Things I would do if I was suddenly a billionaire!
- Pay off all of our debt!
- Pay back my parents and in-laws for everything they've given us! I owe my mom for probably a few years worth of babysitting!
- Give some money to some sort of charity
- Travel!
4. Three bad habits
- Impatience
- Popping my toes
- Chocolate!
5. Places I have lived
- Delta
- Cedar City
- Salt Lake
- Pocatello, ID
- Back to Salt Lake
- Then back to Delta!
6. States and Countries I've visited
- Washington D.C.
- Pennsylvania
- California
- Nevada
- Colorado
Pretty boring!
Thanks for the tag Kim! I tag whoever wants to be tagged!

1 comment:
Don't you love the tags. I thought it was time for you to update your blog. I know, I was looking at my countdown clock too and kind of panicking. Scary, what will I obsess about after this race, it's taken up six months of my life!
Post a Comment