Austin has loved watching the Jazz this year. He has 5 or 6 of the players names and numbers memorized, and his favorite is #5, Carlos Boozer. His Uncle Brycen went to one of the games against the Rockets and brought him back this Boozer jersey. He loves it! I made the ultimate mistake of putting a McDonald's tattoo on one of his arms and it stayed there FOREVER. One day when he was wearing his jersey (which was everday for the first little while after he got it) my mom told him he looked like Carlos Boozer. He wasted no time and said, "But Grandma, I only have one tattoo." I guess you never know how much they pay attention to things! I guess we'll try and steer clear from tattoos in the future!
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Go Jazz! (Too little, too late)
Austin has loved watching the Jazz this year. He has 5 or 6 of the players names and numbers memorized, and his favorite is #5, Carlos Boozer. His Uncle Brycen went to one of the games against the Rockets and brought him back this Boozer jersey. He loves it! I made the ultimate mistake of putting a McDonald's tattoo on one of his arms and it stayed there FOREVER. One day when he was wearing his jersey (which was everday for the first little while after he got it) my mom told him he looked like Carlos Boozer. He wasted no time and said, "But Grandma, I only have one tattoo." I guess you never know how much they pay attention to things! I guess we'll try and steer clear from tattoos in the future!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
First of all...nice job on FINALLY updating your page! :) It is crazy to think of them out of preschool already! Jonah had so much fun with Austin this year! I'm glad their friendship lasted through the Jazz season though, Jonah was not too impressed that Austin thought Boozer was the best because Jonah knows Kyle Korver is the best. He just coulnd't convince Austin!! I was totally laughing!
Cute pictures! Your boys are adorable. We need to talk about when we're going camping...is it the weekend of june 20th?? Hopefully we can get up there and see you guys soon. We're coming up this weekend...I think?? Anyway, very cute updates and I agree with Darla...it's about time LOL!
Post a Comment