So Tate is now 8 months old and getting soooo
close to crawling. But then again, I've been
thinking that for at least the last month, so who
knows when it will really happen. But just over
the last few days he's been doing this thing where
he gets on his hands and tippy-toes. He looks
like he's doing a push-up. That's right, we've
got him working out already!

11 comments:
I don't the exact trail I followed to get to you guys, but I was way happy to get there. Let's just say that Wade calls me a blog-stalker--I guess some things never change:)
He is so cute. I bet Kurtis is really teaching him how to do push-ups. I am sure in your next post he will have one hand behid his back.
We are coming to Delta the last week in April. We'll have to do dinner.
Another new lurker to your blog! How fun to see your family. I love this post because I just posted nearly the same pictures of my 8 month old son! I can't believe it has been so long since the willowbrook days, I'm feeling a bit old tonight!
Hi there,
You don't know me, but I found your blog via Missy's blog, and I had to ask if you are related to a Jane Topham who served a mission in Honduras? Just thought I'd ask! (She lives in Orem the last time I heard).
Stac,
I can't believe how big Tate has gotten! Wow...they grow up so fast! And I can't believe how much Austin and Tate look alike...they are definitely stamped! What cutie's though!
That's such a cute picture!! He'll be a little tough guy!
Cute, new blog look too!
Got the email about the H.S. Reunion! I'm so bummed we can't come!!!
Hey Tophams this is Chad and Meladie. Meladie is sensoring my comment so lets just say I'm a bit upset that I'm not on your contact list=) We too are blog stalkers and heard you had a blog and it took quite a bit of time to find you. But we did, you can't hide from us...ha, ha. So anyway keep in touch and check us out at: wintersmc.blogspot.com love you guys!
Hi Stacia! I love the delta connection, I keep finding people I love! How are you? Do you need any help with the reunion? Let me know, I would love to help! I love the picture of tate doing a push-up-style crawl-too cute!
hey stacia...i hope you don't care i added your site to my blog. your site is so cute. i am still trying to figure this whole thing out. thanks again for letting jonah play!
Stacia! I didn't know you were a blogger too. I'm so glad to find people to add to my page. CUTE
Post a Comment