Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Once there was a snowman....

It's been a while since we've built a snowman! Last year we didn't get much snow to build with so when we got our first major snowstorm this year the kids were excited to get out and play in it.  
We headed to Grandma Jill's backyard so that Aiden and Maddox could join in on the fun too.

Halle didn't mind being bundled up for a while, but the hat definitely didn't last long.  It was a little tight considering I bought it for last year and we never used it. Same for her coat. I was relieved that it still fit  her (pretty much) this year cuz she didn't wear it once last year and I really didn't want to spend money on another coat!!
Notice the tag is still on the coat under her arm pit:) I didn't notice it til she had worn it for a month or so, oops! This is Halle's attempt at a snow angel. 

Tate's snow angel....I'm pretty sure he's in there somewhere:)
And Aiden's snow angel...looks pretty cold to me!!!
Can't play in the snow without having some snow ball fights!!!




Maddox was even loving it! 

Tate's snowman
Austin's snowman.....
...ended up holding a baseball bat and basketball, of course
 Group picture time!
 

 Group picture with Grandma, she's always making sure the kids have a great time! 














No comments: