Each year my Mom's side of the family has a big Christmas party. It's the one and only time of year that I see any of my cousins. When I was a kid I spent SO much time at my Grandma's each summer, and my cousins were some of my best friends. Funny how time goes by and we all get older and then hardly ever see each other! We all have families of our own and when we get together we don't know whose kids are whose and don't remember very many names:) It's always fun to see how much all the kids have grown and new additions to families since the Christmas before.
Halle, Austin, Karsan, and Weston hanging out during the Nativity. Halle lasted for a few minutes as an angel. Austin and Karson were "too cool" to be in the nativity:) Actually, there are so many little kids at this get together that there's plenty of actors in the nativity without them!!
This picture is pretty dark, but that's Tate dressed up as Shepard.
Tate's to the left of Mary, as proud as can be!
Halle was one of many angels!
Halle and I waiting to here if won any of the guessing jars!!! Austin won this year, lucky guy
And it wouldn't be Christmas without Uncle Calvin pulling out the accordion to sing Christmas songs too. One of the kids favorite parts.
Maddox enjoyed the accordion too...from a distance:)
The kids always anxiously await the pinata too. Didn't get a picture of Tate or Austin this year, I was too slow. There's so many kids that they each only get a couple swings and I missed Tate and Austin's swings.


No comments:
Post a Comment