Thursday, October 28, 2010

4-month Check-Up!

Wow, Halle is already 4 1/2 months old! Where does the time go? We went in for her 4 month check-up today, its always fun to see how much they've grown. To start things off Tate pooped his pants while we were waiting for our turn. It was awesome. Too busy playing with the toys in the waiting room I guess. I tried to use my best patience and considering the lack of patience I have I am pretty proud of myself:)
Halle now weighs 15 lbs 9 oz and is 25 1/4 inches long. Growin' like a weed! The only thing not growing is her hair, I think she's actually losing some. She's loving her oatmeal and squash, still loves the Bumbo, still sleeps like a champ, is starting to make lots of noise, and is so close to rolling over. She has rolled from her stomach to her back once, but I can't get her to do it again. Oh well, time is going by fast enough!
We headed to church the other day matching, so not on purpose, but everyone at church pointed it out so I decided we needed a picture. My eyes are super scary, but I thought Halle looked pretty cute.

3 comments:

Darla said...

I love your little twin! She is so cute!

Michelle said...

Sounds like a fun day at the doctor! Halle is darling!

Kim said...

I hate the Dr. office so bad. Sounds like a good old time. Halle looks so cute in that dress and your scarf is super cute too!