Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Halle LOVES the Bumbo!

So I didn't have a bumbo with my other kids, they probably didn't even exist way back then:) I got one as a gift after Halle was born (thanks Lori and Shanda) and it's awesome! She loves sitting in it, and it's a life saver sometimes...literally. If I put her up on the table it keeps her out of Tate's reach which is a death grab at times!

Halle also loves to sleep, which I so hope does not ever change! She has been sleeping through the night for a couple months now, like for 10 or 11 hours straight. It's almost too good to be true. One morning I went in to wake her up, which is what I usually have to do, and all I could see was this cute little hand sticking out of her crib. Too cute to pass up taking a picture of!

3 comments:

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

She is so cute! I think my Bumbo is my favorite thing. Stella still uses it.

Darla said...

I love the bumbo! Put her in front of the Tv in it, works like a charm! I love that chubby baby!

Kim said...

I laugh every time I put Preslie in her bumbo. They just look too little to be sitting up in it but so big at the same time. It's my fave and they are definitely a lifesaver! The little hand pic is adorable and so is her bedding. I've never been in her room I guess.