Austin LOVES anything and everything about football right now so when we had the chance to go to a BYU game there was no way we could not take him. Kurtis' brother has season tickets but was busy the night BYU played Utah State and he was nice enough to give us his tickets.
This picture shows the kind of fans we really are....wearing BYU apparel but holding strong to the Utah football:) Austin goes back and forth between which team he likes better, it usually depends on who is having a better season! And Kurtis sometimes wears BYU blue and sometimes Utah red, depends on which color matches his shoes better that day;)
What's a football game without some popcorn?!

6 comments:
Ha ha...I was crackin' up about what color Kurtis wears depends on his shoes. Hahahaha. At least he matches, sometimes color-blind Chad has some struggles with that ;) Looks like you guys had fun. What a cute group shot!
Cute pictures.....it cracks me up that they like both teams. I guess that means they can't be dissappointed by who wins :)
Looks like lots of fun! The atmosphere at games is always way fun. Oh, and tell Curtis to slow down!! :)
I cheer for both teams too, it's more fun that way!
How fun. I love going to BYU games and eating the hot dogs!=) Oh and watching the game!
How awesome that Kurtis matches his fave team to his shoes! So funny! Looks like tons of fun. It's always so much more fun to be there live.
Post a Comment