Thursday, January 1, 2009

More Christmas fun!

For the last couple of years, instead of exchanging presents with Kurtis' siblings we've used to the money to go to Salt Lake and stay at Little America and have a little family get-together. It sure beats trying to think of what to get them for Christmas!

Swimming is always one of the highlights of the trip. There's so many of us that we usually take up most of the pool!
Tate wasn't sure about the water at first, but he ended up loving it!
Austin loved the hot tub, probably because he could actually touch the bottom. He takes after his Dad when it comes to water...scared to death!
We decided to go walk around the Gateway for a while. The weather was perfect that night!
We even got to sleep in the next morning, nice! I hurried and snapped a picture of these two bedheads before we headed off to the pool again!
Once again, I didn't get a group picture of the whole family. We have great family and it's nice to be able to spend time with them. Better get the rooms booked for next year!

3 comments:

Missy said...

What a fun outing! Swimming in the dead of winter! We need to do that! Looks like you had a great Christmas!

The Briggs Clan said...

Sorry I stalk your blog. I am not great at commenting, but I love to stay connected with Delta folk! I locked my blog if you want an invite...e-mail me at the briggsfamily15@gmail.com. Would love to stay in touch! Thanks....Shara

Nate and Heidi said...

Sounds like you had a great time. That is a fun idea to get the family together. Hope all is well in Delta!