Sunday, September 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Kurtis!!

Yesterday (the 20th) was Kurtis' birthday! He turned
a mere 32, not 47, contrary to popular belief!

This is him, looking kind of annoyed during the
birthday boy song!

This is the cake Marcia spoiled him with. I didn't
bother asking for a cake (or attempting to make one)
cuz he never really cares for cake and ice cream. So
I decided I would just make cheesecake instead, cuz
he loves it. When I told him we were just having
cheesecake, he was disappointed that he wasn't getting
a Marcia cake cuz he LOVES the frosting! So being the
good-hearted soul that she is, Marcia made this cake for
Kurtis and it's mostly frosting. What a gal! I didn't take
any pictures of my cheesecake, it wasn't nearly as cute!

Tate was getting ready for bed and wasn't much
for taking pictures, but I think they're a pretty
cute bunch of boys!

What a photographer Austin is! He wouldn't take
the picture until we said "cheese"!
Hope you had a great birthday! We love you lots
and appreciate all you do for us!

4 comments:

Meladie said...

You are an old fart!

Meladie said...

That was Chad...happy birthday Kurt!!

Kim said...

Happy Bday Kurtis!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Kurtis!!