Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Family Pics!

We finally got some family pictures taken a couple of weeks ago. We were headed up to Cherry Hills for the weekend, so we stopped in Tooele where my friend Missy, who I probably haven't seen since High School graduation, lives. She took our pics at a place called the Benson Grist Mill, and I think they turned out great! The only bad thing was that Tate absolutely positively refused to smile, but at least he wasn't crying! He was just getting over the stomach flu (which he got from Austin and then kindly passed to Kurtis and I the morning we were leaving for Tooele!) and he also had a cold in his eye and woke up with one eye glued completely shut! Just what we wanted for pictures! We did get at least one picture of him smiling, but I felt so bad cuz he has such a cute smile but just wasn't in the mood to show it off. Anyways, I still think they turned out cute. Thanks so much Missy, you're awesome!
Sorry for the sideways pictures in the slide show, I don't know how to fix that and am too lazy to try and figure it out!

5 comments:

Meladie said...

Super cute pictures! Your boys are so cute and you look amazing! Your friend did a really good job... though it helps to have such a cute family to work with I'm sure!

Missy said...

Hmm...I wonder why they are all turned like that.
Your friend is right that I had such a cute family to work with makes it easier!! Thanks for coming to me to take them! I'll do them anytime!!

WESTWOOD'S said...

I love love love the picture on top of your page. It is so cute. Well they are actually all cute. How fun to get family pictures. Wade will not go with me to get the done so we just have ones that random people have taken of us:)

Pearson's said...

Those turned out super cute, we really need to get our family pics taken.

Darla said...

I love your pictures. I can't seem to get it together enough to have our families picture taken. It sounds worse than getting ready for church! But your pictures have inspired me! :)