I know I say this all the time, but Austin and Tate
are best buds! Austin can't wait to get home from
preschool to see Tate, and Tate is all smiles when
he's finally home. Hopefully they stay BBF! Idon't
know though, Tate can't walk and talk yet, so he
can't get into Austin's stuff and they can't fight yet!
Can't wait for those happy days!

5 comments:
Your kids are darling, hopefully they stay best buds it will be so much easier. And happy birthday to you, hope you have a great birthday.
Shanda
Hey Stacia!
Surprise! It's me! I found you through Lori who I found through Cecy! Kinda crazy! I hope you don't mind.
Your boys are so cute! My girls fight a lot so I hope the best for your boys! It's great to catch-up on your cute family! It looks like things are going great down there in Delta!
Oh! Nicole's blog link is on my blog if you want to check it out. So is Julie Neilson McLaws and Amber Archibald Meyers. Those are the only ones I still keep in touch with. So fun!
Are we REALLY having a 10 year reunion? That'll be great! My email is: missynshawn@hotmail.com
I'm excited to see people...if you need any help, let me know!
Hi!! This was so fun to see your blog! Thanks for letting me know about it. Your boys are so cute and you look great! Did I read something about a 10 year reunion?!
Cecy
Post a Comment